Declaration of digital accessibility
Tegel Projekt GmbH strives to make its web presence barrier-free. The declaration of digital accessibility is required by the Berlin Accessible Information and Communication Technology Act (BIKTG Bln). The technical requirements for accessibility are derived from BITV 2.0.
This digital accessibility statement applies to the following websites:
When was the accessibility statement constructed?
This statement was last audited by Constanze Döll, site management division, on the 09th December 2022.
How barrier-free is the offer?
This website only partially meets the requirements of BITV 2.0. The website will be tested for accessibility in 2023 using BITV 2.0.
Which areas are not barrier-free?
We strive to make our websites barrier-free and continuously check the content of all websites for accessibility and implement improvements. If you notice content or offers that are not barrier-free, please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The areas listed below are not or only partially barrier-free for the following reasons:
- We only partially provide videos with subtitles. Furthermore, accessibility is only partially fulfilled because we only transcribe the spoken word due to resource constraints. Due to the disproportionate burden we do not provide transcription of information-bearing elements (sounds, laughter, applause, etc.), audio description or full text alternative for videos.
- We occasionally use font graphics in banners for a limited period of time, but usually provide them with alternative text.
- PDF documents are only partially accessible. As a rule, newly created documents are designed to be accessible. Older documents (e.g. information brochures) are not revised because an all-encompassing conversion would amount to a disproportionate burden. Please contact us if you need a specific document in an accessible format.
- It can happen that pictures, graphics and objects do not contain alt texts, link texts are incomprehensible, acronyms and foreign language sections are not labelled. Please contact us so that we can correct the mistake.
- It can happen that the semantic and programmatic design of the websites is insufficient or incorrect (headings and heading hierarchy, highlighting).
- Not all controls are accessible and operable via the keyboard. In some cases the keyboard focus is also not clearly visible.
- If possible we want to make videos with sign language available.
- The website does not offer easy language at the moment. Information in easy language will be added in 2023.
- The websites are generally designed that the principles of perceptibility and usability are given. Some contrasts are not yet accessible, including those of operating elements.
- Some contact forms are missing labels. Please contact us via our e-mail if this prevents you from sending an enquiry.
- On some websites syntax errors may occur.
You can find more information about “Report Barrier” here: https://berlintxl.de/barriere-melden/